Learn how to create experiments
In this section, you will learn how to create experiments with or without optimization and for different target audiences.
1. Navigate to the Experiments menu and click New Experiment
2. Give a name to your experiment, select the in-app action, display type and the traffic allocation option. Optionally you can enter a description. Click Next to proceed to the next step.
Deepwall allows you to display different paywalls to your users who installed your app for the first time, and to your users who use it regularly. If you choose first display for your experiment, only new users who install your app for the first time will be targeted by your experiment.
3. Select your targeted users that you want to display paywalls, then click Next
If you want to target users with campaign keyword or channel you need to use an attribution provider like Adjust or AppsFlyer and you should enter attribution provider credentials from App Settings to be able to run the experiment.
The country and language of the user is the country code and language code configured on Deepwall SDK by your client app. You can see the following guide to learn the details of user properties configuration.
5. Select the experiment type and choose the paywalls you want to test, at least two paywalls must be chosen, and you can add paywalls as many paywalls as you want.
6. If you have selected next displays for the display type then you can select the display rules for display frequency and maximum display count.
7. When you are finished with the experiment configuration, start it by clicking Run Experiment. Now your targeted users will start seeing one of the paywalls you have selected in your experiment.
You can enable or disable optimization after you have created an experiment.