Learn about Deepwall's system components.
Deepwall has 2 major system components:
Deepwall Management Console is a web application that allows you to create, configure and track your mobile apps and manage in-app purchase flows.
You can use the following services provided by the Deepwall Management Console:
- Create mobile apps and configure integration settings for apps
- Add in-app products to offer your users
- Create and design paywalls
- Manage how paywalls are displayed to which users
- Create experiments for design and offer tests
- Monitor test results, track conversion and revenue
Deepwall provides an easy-to-implement SDK framework.
By implementing DeepWall SDK into your app, your app will be enabled for displaying paywalls, offering in-app purchases, validating user receipts, checking subscription status, and restoring purchases with no need for any client or server integration to App Store, Google Play Store or Huawei AppGallery. DeepWall automatically integrates your app to attribution providers for targeting and retargeting your users.
Deepwall SDK is mainly responsible for the following functions:
- Displaying paywalls in the app
- Integration to mobile platforms to create and restore in-app purchases
- Purchase receipt validation
- Subscription status check
- Integration to attribution providers like Adjust and AppsFlyer
- Triggering status events to apps
- React Native
You can check out the following guide for installing Deepwall SDKs :
You can check out the following guide for configuring and using Deepwall SDKs :